If you’re shopping for air conditioning systems in New Jersey, come to Cross Town Plumbing and discover top brand names and incredible value. You may have heard of ductless “mini-split” air conditioners, but do you know why they’re a good alternative for central air? Ductless air conditioning systems were designed for buildings that don’t have much extra space and are very quiet. The term ductless simply means no ductwork is involved and these units are a desirable alternative for people who either don’t have enough space or who don’t like the look of bulky central air conditioning systems.
Advantages of Ductless Mini Split
- These units don’t take up an entire window of your home and there’s no unsightly central air unit sticking out.
- They’re incredibly quiet compared to other air conditioners and they cool more air than other units of the same size.
- You don’t have to remove these units during winter and no seasonal maintenance is required.
- Installation is simple and flexible, making it a great option for do-it-yourselfers.
Advantages of Central Air
Central air conditioning systems also have advantages:
- Sophisticated air filters remove airborne particles such as dust and allergens, meaning the air you and your family breathe is cleaner and fresher.
- If the unit is located outside of your home, the noise level is very low.
In addition to having access to industry-leading air conditioning brands, when you shop at Cross Town Plumbing you’ll only incur 3.5% sales tax. For more information about the air conditioning systems we supply, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us today.