If you’re a home or business owner, chances are you’ve experienced a plumbing emergency. Whether it was a burst water heater, a furnace needing repair, a leaking toilet or a damaged pipe, one thing is certain – it’s always a messy, time-consuming and expensive problem to fix. And if you ever talk to a plumbing contractor, they’ll tell you one thing – quality plumbing supplies and systems are the only way to minimize these issues and keep your property functioning properly.
Know top brands for plumbing parts
As with every industry, some brands are better known than others for their reputation for durable, quality products. Other brands, or off-brand products, may be cheaper and may look the same to the untrained eye, but simply don’t use the more expensive – and more reliable – materials, research and technology to develop their products. Some useful brands to know include:
- For heating and cooling accessories: Crown, Weil-McLane, Peerless, Laars, Bryant, Carrier, Bosch, Utica, New Yorker and Penco.
- For boiler and furnace controls: Goodman, Pridiom, Fujitsu, Samsung, Beckett, Wayne Combustion, Honeywell, Emmerson, White Rogers, Robert Shaw and ITT.
- For bathroom accessories: Moen, Gerber, Danze, Kohler, American Standard, Delta, Moen, Brizo and Grohe.
- For kitchen products: Fine Fixtures, Central Brass, Krowne, Symmons, Clarion, Mr. Steam, Sloan, Saniflow, Springhouse, Style Rite, Flushmate and American Plumber.
- For fittings, pipes, etc: Aquapex, Hancor, Polypipe, Soil Pipe, Smoke Pipe, No-Hub, Service Weight, Compression, Flare and Gruvlok.
- For pumps: Taco, Bell & Gossett, Zoeller, Little Giant, Hartell, Liberty and Myers.
- For air conditioners: Lennox, Carrier, Bryant Carrier, Heil and Maytag.
- For boilers and heating systems: Weil McLain, HTP, Lochinvar, Lennox and Bryant Carrier.
Get affordable prices on the best brands from NJ plumbing wholesalers
At Crosstown Plumbing Supply, our company puts over 25 years of experience to work to assist homeowners and plumbing contractors in delivering a high-quality plumbing solution at a price that doesn’t break your budget. With top brands, a wide range of options and an expert sales team to assist you, we can help you make the most informed choice. In addition, we are located in a 3.5% NJ sales tax zone, making our plumbing supplies even more affordable.
If you’d like to find out more about our products or get assistance finding the right plumbing supplies for your job, please visit our website at http://crosstown.wpengine.com/ and contact us today.