Greywater is fresh water that has been used in your home and usually goes straight down the drain after it has been through your shower, sinks and home appliances. Although this water is “dirty”, with the right recycling system it can be put to use around your home, with a lot of benefits!
Benefits of greywater for homeowners
Even if you live in an area that receives a high level of rainfall, you can still benefit from this recycling system. This includes:
- Reduced water bills by as much as 30%
- Supplements a sustainable, eco-friendly lifestyle
- Ensures water supply in the event of droughts, shortages or even cut-offs through the storage system
- Reduced pressure on your area’s waste water systems, translating to less wear-and tear, fewer repairs and expansions paid for by your taxes
- Healthy for gardens, including fruit and vegetable gardens
- High in nutrients for lawns and plants
- Consistent irrigation is possible even when water restrictions are in place.
Go green with greywater recycling
If you’re looking for ways that you can live a greener, more sustainable lifestyle without breaking the budget, a greywater recycling system is a great way to go. They are affordable, easy to install (many people choose to go the DIY route) and offer homeowners meaningful results while creating greater water security for your community and the natural environment.
Advice, parts and plumbing supplies from New Jersey’s wholesale plumbing specialists
For over the last 25 years, Crosstown Plumbing Supply has been offering expert advice, tools and products to homeowners and industry professionals alike. With a reputation for customer service excellence and a team willing to go the extra mile, we’re the ideal partners for all your plumbing needs in 2017. What’s more, our customers benefit from our location in a 3.5% sales tax zone – making us the most affordable choice by far!
To find out more about our products and services, please visit our website at https://www.crosstownplumbing.com/ or contact us today.